Thursday, September 16, 2010

My pre-exam existence, as told by my fridge.

- 5 string cheeses
- 1 veggie burger (but I forgot to buy buns)
- some eggs (I think they're expired....yep, DEFINITELY expired)
- 1/2 bottle of iced tea

Folks, this is a sorry sight. There is not a fresh veggie to be seen. No assortment of random condiments shoved in the back corner of the top shelf (doesn't everyone at least have ketchup?). Not even a container of leftovers to suggest that, at one point, I really did go to restaurants for dinner.

If my fridge really is a window into my life, then it's frighteningly apparent that I haven't quite mastered the "life balance" aspect of business school. How did grocery shopping (along with sleep, laundry, and the gym) become optional? And when did string cheese become a food group??

These are important questions. So important, in fact, that I'll address them after I hand in my last exam on Monday...

To summarize:
Exams: 1
Life balance: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment