Friday, November 11, 2011

SY shenanegains, continued.

I know that I owe you all (or y'all, depending on who you are) a post, but I haven't been struck by any particular genius recently. I've been too busy!

So, when in doubt, I resort to what I like best - pictures! Here are some snapshots from the past few weeks.

Oh, Second Year, how I love you so!

 Decorating a friend's house for Halloween...we gave out SO much candy! And, in case you were wondering, I did spend WAY too much on tacky decorations.

Flying with my friend Bill after class on a beautiful fall afternoon (at first...I was a bit skeptical...).
  Bill (read: my anxiety explained).
We landed in one piece! The plane survived, too.

Hiked Old Rag Mountain...all 9 miles. Whoop whoop!

 Made/ate a Harvest Feast! Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the food coma that followed...

Carving pumpkins! (Yes, I am obsessed with holidays.)

Kelly Kapowski and (one of the) Three Blind Mice at the SY Bonfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment