Oh, to be 100-cases old! It's a fabulous feeling for a First Year.
Last week, we reached the 100-case milestone. What does that mean? Well, quite literally, it means that we've covered 100 cases in a short two-and-a-half months. More significantly, however, it means that we've evolved from the "crawl" to the "walk" stage of our MBA existence. Granted, we still bump into the occasional sharp object and stumble around in a confused stupor, but that's to be expected (right?). Point is, we're growing up.
At least a little bit. On Sunday, we celebrated this rite of passage as any group of highly-intelligent young professionals would - with an 80s-themed dance party. Pictures to come (if I can get permission), but let's just say that there were enough shoulder pads, fanny packs, leg warmers, neon track suits, and headbands to outfit a Madonna video and a Saved by the Bell episode at the same time. I can't think of anything else that would scream "success!" quite as loudly. And it was a blast.
Term 3 kicks off on Monday, but I don't plan on confronting that reality until sometime this weekend. In the meantime, I intend to savor our newfound maturity (or whatever you choose to call it).
100 cases down. Only 500 more to go...
Lily you had an awesome costume!
ReplyDelete